Hello! I’m Arjit Seth, a graduate student/researcher at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
My major interests (which inspired me to start this blog) are physics, mathematics, aerodynamics and music. I enjoy writing music, solving puzzles, chatting on
##physics on IRC, figuring out odd time signatures in music, reading manga/watching anime, attempting amateur design and a lot more!
My current exploits which I’m probably going to blog about:
- Learning Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Field Theory and General Relativity.
- Performing computational fluid dynamics analyses.
- Implementing flight dynamics control systems in multirotors and R/C aircraft.
- Learning Group Theory, Topology and Graph Theory.
- Programming physics and aerodynamics simulations in various languages.
- Developing music production skills for various genres.
A more comprehensive overview is available in my CV.
The following eXtended Design Structure Matrix outlines my learning process as an optimisation framework:
P.S. A big thanks to L. Aditya Srishti Chitturu for the logo!